Skip to main content

We went by where we used to live here, the siding is now yellow, and has a big American flag in front. The neighborhood is overgrown now, and seems worn. We went down Hwy 6 where the kids and I used to shop, and where I'd go down to work. Phil is working in huge building pulling cable, getting networks ready, he's a Data Tech. We're hoping he's getting paid more than he thought he was getting, as the other guys are too, but we don't discuss how much you're getting paid at work, I think I learned that lesson. We don't really want to lock in to a lease out here, as Phil found out a guy there just had a baby, and will be coming back, but the hotels are so expensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.