Skip to main content

dream overnight: I am trying to get a job in direct care with all disabilities...I'm at a school, and went with a woman who would hire me...Beth is there, she is real tall, with blue eyes, it's not Beth....we go for a ride and end up at a CF office...it's donations time, and there are many women in the small office....they want a cash donation...I give them a large decorated wooden spoon that I did not make, but I bought...I tell them this is my CF'er, hoping they will hire me...we go back to a wore neighborhood, in and out of a house, but there are men in the neighborhood that want to kill us, they have guns, there are dogs, the wrong people or mistaken people keep showing up around us, but it's not the bad guys, but I keep thinking it might be, I am constantly proving my innocence...but I tell Beth, they won't hire me because that woman from the school rode in my car that had beer cans on the floor and cigarette butts...Beth says, Oh, mom...there are other disabilities in this house, and maybe it's not our house, I keep asking Beth to be friends with them...but the bad guys are threatening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica