Skip to main content

The Miracle (a brief poem)

The Miracle



There was a miracle that dented the exterior of the day

that had been carried around like a steel suitcase

when all that was in it was the past even the writer

said it was safe but the miracle took the shape out of it

pounding with a saved silence reserved for babies

I looked and saw that I would be changed from baggage

I would be no longer a visitor but someone in plenty

someone not in a hurry the miracle smacked open the case

and we were saved from the turning away like in an instant

things can change when proof is a powerful tool



s.m.g.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.