Skip to main content

My new job: email to my family

I went into Callos Resources today to apply for work.

they are a temp agency.

And I got employed with them doing banquet serving,
something I love doing.

My first assignment is this week's Palmer Class Reunion,

Thursday night 4 to close, Fri. 8am to 4:30pm

and Saturday night 3pm to close.  I'm getting paid $10/hr for this event.

it's iffy about Wed. she might need me somewhere else.

They also do all the Aramark's for John Deere,
and the Celebration River boat cruise.

So, I'm done looking for work.  I'm going to stay with this company.

I'm excited.

Phil will be here, and he takes good care of Alec,
so let me know what you want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.